Wednesday 29 April 2015

TMI tag

I wasn't tagged in this but I feel you guys don't know too much about me, so thought I'd do this for you all.

1: What are you wearing?
Right now I'm in tigger pyjamas and my dressing gown. It's lunchtime and I really should be getting up soon.
2: Ever been in love?
Yeah, and I currently am :)
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
My first boyfriend was horrific. I spent 3 weeks just lying on the sofa binge watching Scrubs and not eating. Disastrous.
4: How tall are you?
5 ft 4, I'm tiny

5: How much do you weigh?
Too much, I need to lose some weight.

6: Any tattoos?
I have one on my arm of a heart with musical notes.

7: Any piercings?
Nope, I had my ears done when I was a kid but my ears were apparently too sensitive.

8: OTP?
Harry and Ginny, or Wessa

9: Favorite show?
Too many, I think all I do these days is watch TV!

10: Favorite bands?
Green Day! Also All Time Low, Paramore
11: Something you miss?
Being a child and having no responsibilities.
12: Favorite song?
Again, I have loads, all time favourite would probably be Reject or Jinx by Green Day
13: How old are you?
22, I'll be 23 in August
14: Zodiac sign?
I am a Leo, and seem to be very much fitting to it.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I can't even remember! Someone that has a brain, can make me laugh, and someone I have stuff in common with.
16: Favorite Quote?
Umm, one I seem to have been using mostly recently is 'we're all mad here'
17: Favorite actor?
Ooh, I don't know! I love Johnny Depp, but that might just be because I adore Tim Burton films
18: Favorite color?
I like a bit of purple. I used to love bright pink, red and black, but I seem to have grown out of that a little. Still live them though
19: Loud music or soft?
I love my music loud, that way I can't hear myself when I sing
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I usually drop by my bookcase, then head up to my bed
21: How long does it take you to shower?
We actually only have a bath, but that takes me about 3 hours
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 10-15 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
I have two big brothers, what do you think? I also once got into a punch up at school, whoops!
24: Turn on?
Nice eyes, intelligence 
25: Turn off?
I really hate arrogance
26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I wanted to start blogging, and I preferred this to Wordpress
27: Fears?
Spiders! Also people I love dying
28: Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember, probably something in a book
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
About an hour or so ago?
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
I use SoftKitty for most of my usernames, so changed it up a bit for the book side of things.
31: Last book you read?
I just finished Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins (Demonglass to American readers)
32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Ask And The Answer by Patrick Ness and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
33: Last show you watched?
Once Upon A Time
34: Last person you talked to?
My fiancé phoned me about an hour ago, so probably him
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
We're engaged
36: Favorite food?
Spaghetti 
37: Place you want to visit?
New York
38: Last place you were?
Umm, I went to the in-laws yesterday 
39: Do you have a crush?
Captain Hook in OUAT
40: Last time you kissed someone?
This morning
41: Last time you were insulted?
Last week someone at work called me a fat cow 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Cola, or sour
43: What instruments do you play??
None
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My brother got me a really pretty necklace for Christmas
45: Last sport you played?
What is this sport thing you speak of?
46: Last song you sang?
I dunno, I'm always singing, unfortunately for everyone around me
47: Favorite chat up line?
I don't really go for chat up lines
48: Have you ever used it?
I have never used one, usually hi works for me
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday I hung out with my fiancé and bestie for a while
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment