Tuesday 28 April 2015

A little rant

So as some of you might have read in a previous post I ordered the Percy Jackson books and Miss Pererine's Home for Peculiar Children about a month ago because I was absolutely desperate to read them as soon as I could. Yesterday I got tired of waiting around for them so I messaged the company, to get a response saying that my books have probably been lost in the post and they were going to refund me. I don't know about you, but when I order a book online it's because I want to read it, not sit around for a month, getting my hopes dashed every day they son't arrive, then just getting the money back into my account and still not having the books. Unfortunately for them this was probably now the first and last time I will ever use that company, they didn't even email to check they'd arrived like Amazon do.

No comments:

Post a Comment