Wednesday 22 April 2015

Open series

It's come to my attention that I have about a zillion series I have yet to finish, yet I keep starting new ones without finishing others, so along with my book ban, I have to finish one series to buy my next books, and they have to also be part of a series I own. I'm not even sure why I haven't finished some of them, I have loads that I really enjoyed, yet have just left them aside for new books. I can be cheeky with this though, I have a few series I started on my Kindle and never finished, so I might buy the whole series in physical copy just to have them all. Some of these books I need to buy I have already read, but I got them out of the library so I really need to buy them, such as The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. Despite needing to so it this way I will be trying harder with my book ban, as right now I am crashing and burning with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment