I have a tough choice for this one, I seem to usually really dislike overhyped books, but it's a main toss up between The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, and (please don't shoot me) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I found both books to actually be quite tedious and predictable.

2) A Sequel: Let’s say you’ve just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself? 


Blood rose by Andrea Cremer. This series started out pretty good, but it started to deteriorate in the second book, and the third just fell apart completely. I can't even remember a single thing that happened, just that it really irritated me.

3) A Classic: Let’s say you’re in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it’s worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What Classic did you chuck?


 Once again, I feel like I might be slightly hated, but I would have to chuck Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've tried reading this book so many times, but have never managed to finish it. I think I once managed to get about 3/4 through it, and not a single interesting thing happened. 

4) Your Least Favourite Book of Life!: Let’s say that you’re hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You’re trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life, what book do you not fully regret burning?


Once more, I may be despised for this, but Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, hands down. I have to say, I would expect someone who finished secondary school to know not to start a book in the middle then circle around to that point, let alone someone who studied literature at university. All Bella does is complain, and Edward is possibly one of the creepiest romantic leads I've ever read.