Wednesday 29 April 2015

Reading multiple books

I have a horrible habit right now of having a book going on every format. I am currently on The Ask And The Answer by Patrick Ness in paperback, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon in audiobook and later today will be starting Ell Bound by Rachel Hawkins on ebook. It mostly works, but sometimes I really find myself either getting so confused between the stories and just completely neglecting one book for another. I'm usually a one book kind of girl, so I don't know why recently I'm reading multiple books. They're all pretty good books so far, and I'm trying to read the paperback at home, the ebook while out, then slot in the audiobook while I'm cleaning or getting ready in the morning or eating. There are 2 problems with this though, and those are Youtube and Netflix. Recently I am absolutely terrible at just giving up on everything for these two.

So what are your thoughts on reading multiple books? Are you a one book kind of person, or do you usually have 2 or 3 on the go?

No comments:

Post a Comment