Thursday 23 April 2015

Harry Potter confessions

I have such a huge love for Harry Potter, but now I'm going to confess just how much. Some of these are potentially embarrassing, some are downright awesome, but not a single one comes with regrets.

I used to go on Neopets as a young teenager just to take part in Harry Potter role plays.

When I was about 8 I wrote a letter to J.K Rowling. She actually wrote back, and I have the letter at my parents' house.

I cried so much on my 11th birthday because I didn't get my Hogwarts letter.

I own about 5 Harry Potter t-shirts, and Hermione's wand.

There was a point when I was about 13 that I could recite whole pages from The Goblet of Fire word for word.

I go into a huge depressive slump every time I finish the series.

I have probably read the series about 20 times, that's about 2-3 times a year.

I needed to make a New Year's Resolution this year to not read it... I lasted 9 days.

My ringtone is Hedwig's Theme.

I don't own the books at the moment because I read them all to the point that they all fell apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment