Wednesday 13 May 2015

What I'm watching

I thought today I will take a little break from books and discuss with you a few things that are frequenting my tellybox these days.

First off, we have Friends. This is a program that never tends to leave my telly for long, I absolutely adore it. Forget marathoning it, I have been known to triathlon it at some points. It's the perfect show for when I want a chilled out morning before heading into work.

Once Upon a Time is also one of my favourites at the moment, I love anything to do with Disney, so I am really enjoying it. I'm taking ages to get through it though, I've been on it for about 3 months and I am still on series 3. It's such an intriguing story though, and I've heard it just gets more and more exciting,

The Big Bang Theory. For some reason I stopped watching season 8 for a while, so we're having a lot of catching up to do. I heard there is a complete cliffhanger at the end, so I am dying to know what it is! Really hoping it's a step forward for Sheldon and Amy!

Couples Come Dine With Me. I don't think this airs in America, so I will give a bit of an explanation on this one. Basically 3 sets of couples meet up for the first time at eachother's houses, and they all have to cook for eachother, then they get scored at the end. It probably sounds a bit lame, but it can get absolutely hilarious at points, and I enjoy when people get into fights on it.

And I think that is it for now. What about you guys? Are you watching anything you feel I should be watching, or have any feelings about what's on for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment