Monday 11 May 2015

This Week's Reading

Sorry I've been quiet for a couple of days, things have been rather hectic at work and I've not really had much time for blogging. I managed to finish reading Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins though, which was a great end to an enjoyable series.

So this week I will probably once more be having 3 books on the go, on 3 different formats, so I will just let you all in on this, with a little information on all, although I don't really know much about any of them so far.

My paperback book will be Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout. All I really know about this series is that it's about aliens and there is a love interest somewhere, and some of the most frustrating cover changes ever. I'm just over 100 pages into this so far and I'm quite enjoying it so far. If I finish it this week I will be moving onto Onyx.

My ebook will be Tithe by Holly Black. Literally all I know about this book is that it's about faries. I started it yesterday but I didn't really get much time to read any of it so I really am kind of lost in what it really is about. I'm hesitant about this book, as I read her Curse Workers books and didn't think much of them, but I love faries so I will try it again.

On audiobook I am still going on Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. This is a book about a woman who gets transported in time to old time Scotland (I'm not really sure what time period). Once again, I don't really know much more, it's a mammoth audiobook and I only usually listen to it when I'm out with my iPad, something which doesn't happen often these days.

So that is it for my week, hopefully I'll find some good reading time this week as I have a more settled work schedule, although I'm currently spending precious reading time watching Beauty and the Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment