Thursday 14 May 2015

Bookish identity tag

Ok, I wasn't tagged in this as such, but it looks like a fun one, so here we go! Also, apologies for the orange, I'm not sure what happened there.

1. What dystopian/fantasy world would you like to live in?

I'm probably going to completely stereotypical now, but Hogwarts hands down. Life would be so much easier if I could just use magic with everything, and the food sounds absolutely incredible. I'd probably end up the size of a house, but I would be happy. Also it would be so much easier getting around with brooms, the Knight Bus and apparation.

2. Who would your partner be? 

Will Herondale, hands down. I'd probably just sit and stroke his beautiful face and hair all day long, then we could cuddle up together and read. I also love his sense of humour, and his passion is just so infectious. I completely and utterly love this man, team Will all the way!

3. Who would your godly parent be (Percy Jackson Series) 

Probably Aphrodite, I seem to have a habit of accidentally making men fall in love with me.

4. Would you rather be a downworlder or a nephilim (Mortal Instruments series) 

Probably a downworlder, but I'm not sure what type, as long as I'm not a faery! It would be pretty cool being a nephilim, but I'm not so good with the whole fighting thing.

5. Which house would you be in (Harry Potter)

Slytherin, every time. I've actually loved Slytherin since I first read the books when I was 7.

6. Which faction would you be in (Divergent)

I think I would probably be Amity, above everything else I try to be nice to people. I don't think I would like the control method though.

7. What would your daemon be (Northern Lights series)

I don't really like these books so I don't know.

8. Who do you tag? 

Whoever wants to do it!



3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome tag! I might do it too! By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Rules are on my blog: http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both :)
    I will do my award when I get a couple of hours free time. Probably won't be until Tuesday though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will follow you now Mary :)

    ReplyDelete