Wednesday 9 September 2015

Autumn reading

So it's getting to be that time of year again; the nights are getting earlier, the weather is definitely getting colder (not that it's difficult, it's been cold the majority of the summer) and the time for cuddling up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate, a duvet, and a good book is upon us.

There are currently 51 books on my TBR, and I want to try and get at least half of the books that are currently on my list read, especially as lots of them have been on my list for months. I'm not going to kid myself and say I want an empty TBR by the end of the year, because we might as just admit that's never going to happen unless I suddenly lose every penny I earn, so I think just whittling down the books that have been on there for ages seems like a good target.

I'm also going to try and finish of a few series bu the end of the year, I have so many open series that are just begging me to finish, but I either haven't read them or haven't even gotten around to buying them yet, so there are so many open storylines I have floating around in my head, and I really need to know how some of them will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment