Thursday 18 June 2015

Glastonbury festival

So this time next week, I will be in the lovely countryside exploring and listening to some music, and quite frankly I absolutely cannot wait. I've never been to a festival before, and I'm going with some friends so it should be a complete laugh. I plan on eating more than humanly possible, drinking as much as I can, and having a good old laugh and dance
In the meantime, I have so much packing to do, and so little time to do it in! I haven't done any packing at all yet, and I have work today and tomorrow, seeing my parents on Saturday, seeing the in laws Sunday, a girly day with friends on Monday, and a fun day with the kids on Tuesday. I have no idea when I will find time to do all this, but right now I will be sitting with some food, watching the Christmas episode of Gavin & Stacey, yes right on a sunny day in June.
And there's my next week for you, I will try and keep you all updated with things, can't really promise any reading time though, and I might do a little Glastonbury wrap up when I get back. Until then have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment