Friday 12 June 2015

Busy busy!

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I was on a 51 hour week at work last week, and this week hasn't been much better, plus I've been getting ready for Glastonbury festival, which I am pretty excited for! And not just because I get a week off work.

So in my bookish life I have bought a few books, which I shall haul for you guys when they all arrive, and while grabbing the odd free moment at work, and afterwards, I have finished 2 books and nearly finished a third, which is pretty rubbish compared to my usual reading, but I'm glad I managed to read something.

And I guess that's it for now, I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you, and I hope to be back in action very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be around for a few days, work isn't so hectic right now 😄

    ReplyDelete